A home on Graham Road was damaged Friday morning in a fire.
According to a Taylor County Fire & Rescue news release, personnel responded to the fire at about 1 a.m. at 109 Graham Road, which is owned by Barth Hodges. Kenny Armagost lives at the home.
The report states that, upon arrival, firefighters saw smoke and flames from the front of the home.
The fire was contained to the living room, the report states, and the rest of the home sustained heavy smoke damage. The cause of the fire is believed to be an unattended candle.