.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Woman receives minor burns in fire

-A A +A

A Campbellsville woman received minor burns on Wednesday after a fire at her home.

According to a Taylor County Fire & Rescue news release, firefighters were dispatched to 150 Long Acre Drive at 1:25 p.m. Upon arrival, they found a fire in the laundry room and quickly extinguished it.

The house received moderate structural damage, the release states, from what appears to be a gas leak and explosion.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the KY News Journal, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Central KY News Journal | circulation@cknj.com | 270-465-8111
P.O. Box 1138, 200 Albion Way, Campbellsville, KY 42718
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday