- Special Sections
- Public Notices
If you're looking for decorating ideas this holiday season, or simply wish to spend a Sunday afternoon socializing, the Campbellsville Woman's Club's annual Christmas Home Tour is the place to be this Sunday.
This year's tour will feature nine Taylor County homes. For $8, an individual can tour all nine homes. Tickets can be purchased at any of the participating homes.
The money raised from this annual event goes to support civic projects of the Campbellsville Woman's Club, including two scholarships to local high school seniors each year.
The event will be from 1 to 5 p.m.
Back by popular request, according to Woman's Club President Roberta Moore, the log cabin owned by Buck and Wanda Lewis, will be featured again. It is located on Chestnut Grove Road Spur, just off Saloma Road.
The Lewises along with Woman's Club members, will be serving refreshments at this location.
Other homes will include:
- The home of Gary and Debbie Waldron, located at 328 Parkwood Drive, in Warren Place subdivision.
- The home of Terry and Kathy Keltner, 216 Parkwood Drive.
- The home of Stuart and Ronna Mills, located at 625 Hidden Meadows Drive.
- The home of Susan Blevins, located at 1051 Woodhill Road, off Saloma Road.
- A log home owned by Richard and DeeDee Hord, located on Collins Lane, just off KY 744.
- The home of Cindy Shelton, located on Wilcoxson Road, off KY 210.
- The home of Teresa Schwoebel, located at 382 Friendship Pike.
- The home of Jerry and Phyllis Black, located at 20 Glenview Drive, in Hidden Meadows subdivision.