Overloaded circuits. Unattended candles. Cooking food left unwatched. All are common causes for house fires. All are so easily preventable.
Next week, local firefighters will begin their annual fire prevention efforts, helping to arm our community's students with the tools they need to prevent fires and how to react in the event of a fire.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the KY News Journal, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.