- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Five Campbellsville residents were treated for smoke inhalation after their home caught on fire last Thursday morning.
According to a Campbellsville Fire & Rescue news release, Campbellsville/Taylor County E-911 center received a call on Thursday morning at 7:17 a.m. reporting a fire at 104 W. Walnut St.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a fire in a bedroom on the second floor of the home. The fire was contained quickly.
The bedroom was heavily damaged. The rest of the home received smoke damage.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the KY News Journal, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning KY News Journal and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.