Five Campbellsville residents were treated for smoke inhalation after their home caught on fire last Thursday morning.
According to a Campbellsville Fire & Rescue news release, Campbellsville/Taylor County E-911 center received a call on Thursday morning at 7:17 a.m. reporting a fire at 104 W. Walnut St.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a fire in a bedroom on the second floor of the home. The fire was contained quickly.
The bedroom was heavily damaged. The rest of the home received smoke damage.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the KY News Journal, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning KY News Journal and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The Central KY News Journal | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-465-8111 P.O. Box 1138, 200 Albion Way, Campbellsville, KY 42718 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday