It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "On the Record" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
• Dominick M. Vanirvin, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO, dismissed with prejudice with leave to reinstate.
• Stephen Kasey, theft by unlawful taking-shoplifting, $353, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with Kroger stores.
• Jason Scott Anderson, fourth-degree assault domestic violence minor injury, amended to first-degree disorderly conduct, no new violations, dismissed.
• Samuel Eric Buckman, contempt of court, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with victim.
• Burton Scott Spicer, resident fishing without a license/permit, proof filed, defendant stipulated probable cause, dismissed.
• James Tonge, alcohol intoxication in a public place, $203.
• Cory J. West, second-degree disorderly conduct, $278.
• Jeffrey C. Wagner, violations relating to personal water craft, $183, prepaid.
• Mark Anthony Davis, failure to wear personal flotation device, $183, prepaid.
• Lisa Dorine McFarland, second-degree robbery, amended to misdemeanor theft by unlawful taking, $378, 60 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with Walmart; improper passing, third-degree criminal trespassing, first-degree fleeing or evading police, amended to misdemeanor second-degree fleeing or evading police, 15 days in jail, credit given for 11 days already served, four days to serve.
• James W. Hobbs, second-degree assault-police officer, amended to fourth-degree assault no visible injury, $253, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have problems with officer.
• Leandra J. Henry, third-degree burglary, amended to misdemeanor facilitation to third-degree burglary, $378, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months; third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor, dismissed.
• Magan Ann Keith, third-degree burglary, amended to misdemeanor facilitation to third-degree burglary, $433, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months; third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor, drinking alcoholic beverage in a public place, dismissed; alcohol intoxication in a public place, $25.
• Michael Lee Floyd, 42, of Waynesburg, and Miranda Joyce Hatfield, 37, of Campbellsville.
• Ronnie Steven Pittman, 32, and Lora Nicole Pike, 25, both of Campbellsville.
• Christopher Donald Newton, 42, and Sherry Mae Baldwin, 38, both of Campbellsville.
• Jonathon Wayne Reynolds, 30, of Columbia, and Jamie Renee Smith, 27, of Campbellsville.
• Jason Ray McGinnis, 32, and LeAnna Lynn Chambers, 33, both of Campbellsville.
• Kevin Ray Cox, 50, and Robbin Aileen Skaggs, 51, both of Campbellsville.
Small Claims Settled
• 13-S-039, filed 7/19/13; Zana Ann Hollins of Wickliffe Avenue in Campbellsville v. Garris Clyde Morris of Wickliffe Avenue in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for vet bills incurred after dog attack, $432.49, cost to reimburse for the cost of a dog, $500, and $52 in court costs. On 8/23/13 a judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $432.49, interest and $52 in court costs.
• 13-C-282, filed 8/16/13; Campbellsville Housing & Redevelopment Authority of Campbellsville v. Bianca Taylor of Ray Street in Campbellsville. Eviction notice served 8/21/13.
• 13-C-286, filed 8/19/13; Capricorn Projects LLC by Beth Overgaauw of West Main Street in Campbellsville v. Chris Garmon and Velma Raintree of Elm Street in Campbellsville. Eviction notice served 8/28/13.
• Katelyn S. Cornette
• Grant T. Cox
• Meredith L. Johnson
• Ashlee M. Long