- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "On the Record" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Small Claims Settled
• 12-S-041, filed 7/11/12; Johnson Motors Inc. of South Columbia Avenue in Campbellsville v. Allen Bottoms of Lake Forest Drive in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed on bill for repairs, $127.20 and $91 in court costs. On 8/31/12 the plaintiff filed documentation that the defendant satisfied the claim by paying $218.20 on 7/24/12.
Circuit Civil Settled
• 09-CI-184, filed 5/11/09; Brintuck LLC dba Houseboats Plus v. Geneva Highfill of Furman Boulevard in Louisville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for compensatory damages, broker's fee, attorney's fees and court costs. On 9/19/12 the claim was dismissed for lack of prosecution.
• Benjamin R. Walker
• Dakota T. Hunt
• Lydia A. Sidebottom
• Dalton E. Bennett
• Deborah Lynne Bright, 56, and Mark Wayne Mathers, 53, both of Campbellsville.
• Hannah Marie Sapp, 22, and Anthony Brandon Tucker, 25, both of Campbellsville.
• Jenna Laranda Brook Snow, 21, and Randell Glenn Patton, 28, both of Campbellsville.