- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "On the Record" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Small Claims Settled
• 10-S-074, filed 11/12/10; Wise Dentistry for Kids PSC of Medical Park Drive in Campbellsville v. Faye Townsend of Hogue Road in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for services rendered, $186.20 and $53.54 in court costs. On 5/25/12 the claim was dismissed without prejudice for lack of prosecution.
District Civil Settled
• 08-C-357, filed 8/22/08; Green River Marina LLC v. Berry Carr of Bittersweet Drive in Elizabethtown. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed on account, $3,186.82, interest and court costs. On 9/10/08 the defendant filed a counterclaim asking for damages for malicious prosecution. On 5/25/12 the claim was dismissed without prejudice for lack of prosecution.
• Taylor D. Hunt
• Joshua C. Warren
• Amy Michelle Paraniuk, 43, and Mark Anthony Myers, 46, both of Campbellsville.
• Mayra Melendez Garcia, 21, and Nicholas Matthew Smith, 18, both of Campbellsville
The following businesses were inspected by the Lake Cumberland District Health Department using the scale below.
• 85 to 100, pass inspection.
• 70 to 84, business must be reinspected within 30 days.
• Less than 70, a suspension of permit notice is sent to owner; if owner doesn't reply within 10 days, the permit will be revoked and the business will be closed.
• • •
• Broken "O" Kountry Kitchen of Campbellsville received a health code score of 100, citing no violations, and was deemed OK to open.
• Café Bonin of East Main Street in Campbellsville received a health code score of 100 citing no violations.