- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "On the Record" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Small Claims Settled
• 12-S-069, filed 11/14/12; Glenfield Smith of East Hord Street in Campbellsville v. Laura A. Arizzi of Crescent Hill Manor in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for damage in collision, $2,500 and $91 in court costs. On 1/10/13 a judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $1,500 and $91 in court costs.
• 12-S-073, filed 12/10/12; Stephany Maggard of Linda Lane in Campbellsville v. Mike Yarberry of Whispering Meadows in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed on agreement, $1,025.90, interest and $91 in court costs. On 1/11/13 a judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $1,025.90, interest and $91 in court costs.
Circuit Civil Settled
• 10-CI-514, filed 11/15/10; James M. Bailey of Greensburg Road in Campbellsville v. Lee M. Turpin of Woodridge Street in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for more than $4,000 in damages in collision, court costs and attorney's fees. On 1/11/13 the claim was dismissed with prejudice.
• Susan Eileen Carpenter, 45, and James Travis Grady, 51, both of Lebanon.
• Jennifer Elizabeth Lilly, 23, and Nathan Marret Riley, 22, both of Campbellsville.