- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "On the Record" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Small Claims Settled
• 11-S-031, filed 4/18/11; Cash Express of East Broadway in Campbellsville v. Christopher Ryan Sanders of Calvary Road in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed on a check advance, $601.30 and $91 in court costs. On 7/27/12 the claim was dismissed without prejudice for lack of prosecution.
• 11-S-037, filed 4/22/11; Cash Express LLC of East Broadway in Campbellsville v. Jeramie D. Cox of Bradfordsville Road in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed on contract, $601.30 and $91 in court costs. On 7/27/12 the claim was dismissed without prejudice for lack of prosecution.
• 12-S-018, filed 3/16/12; Hieneman Law Office of East Main Street in Campbellsville v. Tony Hadley of Bull Run Road in Columbia. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for litigation expenses, $206.20 and $53.70 in court costs. On 7/18/12 a default judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $206.20, interest and $93.70 in court costs.
• Talia K. Gilliam
• Sarah M. Litchfield
• Leanna B. Kirtley
• Landon T. Walker
• Cory B. Dishman
• Tiffany Renee Brim, 16, of Campbellsville, and Troy Allen Berry, 18, of Summersville.
• Tiphanie Rochelle Cripe, 31, and Clayton Vernon Shaw, 33, both of Campbellsville.
• Kelly McKenzie Cox, 21, and James Michael Steele, 22, both of Campbellsville.
• Blair Whitney Bruce, 29, of Elizabethtown, and Price Randolph Richardson, 31, of Somerset.
• Pamela Sue Spurling, 54, of Campbellsville, and David Alan Stamp, 48, of Bradfordsville.
• Jamie Russlene Holt, 29, and Travis Duiran Owens, 32, both of Campbellsville.
During the month of July, there were 20 traffic collisions investigated by Kentucky State Police troopers working in the Post 15 area in the 11 counties of Taylor, Adair, Casey, Clinton, Cumberland, Green, Marion, Metcalfe, Monroe, Russell and Washington.
There was one fatal crash during the month. Jason E. Payne of Springfield was killed in Marion County on July 21.
This brings our yearly fatality count to 21 compared with 21 through this same period in 2011.
Statewide fatality count stands at 426 compared with 389 through this same period in 2011.
During the month of July, there were 1657 citations written, 339 courtesy notices written, 1572 vehicles inspected, 731 complaints answered, 97 motorists assisted, 69 criminal cases opened and 566 criminal arrests made.