- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "On the Record" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
• Steven Miles, nonresident fishing without a license/permit, proof filed, defendant stipulated probable cause, dismissed.
• Deshawn Mondrae Howlett, second-degree fleeing or evading police on food, two counts of disregarding stop sign, reckless driving, license to be in possession, failure of non-owner operator to maintain required insurance, driving on license suspended for DUI, wrong defendant charged, dismissed.
• Cindy Lou Blakeman, theft by unlawful taking-shoplifting, $353, 60 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with Walmart.
• Henry Clay Echlos, fourth-degree assault domestic violence minor injury, $153, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with victim.
• Belinda Highfield, theft by unlawful taking-shoplifting, $353, 30 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with Walmart.
• Kyle D. Aaron, alcohol intoxication in a public place, $203.
• Timmy Bradley, three counts of theft by deception less than $500-cold checks, $193.
• Timothy R. Davis, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO, second-degree disorderly conduct, $153, 60 days in jail to be served at the same time as other sentence.
• Efrain G. Duncan, second-degree disorderly conduct, $228.
• Roy Wilbur Spencer Jr., theft by deception less than $500-cold checks, $263, $90 probated, 10 days in jail probated for 24 months.
• Sara Teel, theft by unlawful taking, amended to misdemeanor theft by unlawful taking less than $300, $370.69, 90 days in jail probated for 24 months, ordered to not have contact with Walmart.
• 13-C-279, filed 8/12/13; Jack and Irene Pike of Old Lebanon Road in Campbellsville v. Jon and Keisha Janes of Old Pitman Road in Campbellsville. Eviction notice served 8/21/13.
• 13-C-283, filed 8/16/13; Campbellsville Housing & Redevelopment Authority of Campbellsville v. Natasha Bridgewater of Cox Street in Campbellsville. Eviction notice served 8/21/13.
Circuit Civil Settled
• 12-CI-084, filed 3/5/12; William Ray Hall of Garnett Street in Campbellsville v. Sharon E. Beams of Hodgenville Road in Campbellsville. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for damages in collision, lost wages and court costs. On 8/19/13 an agreed order was entered dismissing the claim.
• 12-CI-459, filed 12/21/12; Roger Groman v. Nolan's Auction Service LLC of Lapeer, Mich. Plaintiff alleged defendant owed for damages caused by defective equipment, interest and court costs. On 8/12/13 a summary judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $19,206.17, interest and court costs.
• 13-CI-016, filed 1/15/13; City of Campbellsville v. Robert Netherland and Kathy Netherland of Bardstown and Taylor County. Plaintiff alleged defendants failed to maintain property to proper codes, $2,590, interest, court costs and the sale of property. On 1/22/13 Wilson & Muir Bank & Trust Co. and Jamos Fund I LP were added as defendants. On 2/11/13 Jamos Fund filed a counterclaim for unpaid 2010 and 2011 taxes, interest, late fees, court costs, expenses and attorney's fees. On 2/25/13 Wilson & Muir filed a counterclaim for non-payment of promissory note, $90,696.98, court costs and attorney's fees. On 3/5/13 Taylor County filed a counterclaim for an unpaid 2012 tax bill, $530.25, late fees and penalties. On 8/21/13 a default judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $10,330, $2,000 in attorney's fees, all taxes, court costs and the sale of property.
• 13-CI-139, filed 4/8/13; JP Morgan Chase Bank, National Association, of Columbus, Ohio v. Allison Spoon of Westshore Drive in Campbellsville and Commonwealth of Kentucky, Department of Revenue, Division of Collections, of Frankfort. Plaintiff alleged non-payment of promissory note, $234,754.87, interest, attorney's fees, court costs, advances, other costs, court costs and the sale of property. On 8/21/13 a default judgment was rendered for the plaintiff, $234,754.87, interest, court costs, attorney's fees, advances and the sale of property.
• Allena R. Cox
• Kimberly K. Davis
• Stacee Elizabeth Konas, 20, and Christopher Allen Couch, 22, both of Campbellsville.