- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Early's Chapel Band is pictured on Dedication Day of the new Sunday school annex in 1952.
Front, from left, are Bobby Akin, Ruth Ann Akin, Larry Walters, Lena Cowherd, Bill Sullivan, Tillie Cowherd and Caroline Shofner.
Back, James Lewis Alford, George McGee Phillips, James Archer Cowherd, unknown, Lois Walters and Nickie Cowherd.
Not pictured is teacher Ina Cowherd.