- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Campbellsville Baseball Team, shown in 1910, played on a field located on the west end of the present Central Shopping Center.
Front, from left, are Brack Sanders, unknown, unknown, Lee Williams, Sam Dix and Merlin Wood.
Second row, unknown Borders and Jack Sanders.
Back row, Oma Goode, Jim Tom Richerson, unknown and Dr. E.L. Gowdy.