- Special Sections
- Public Notices
An early morning house fire Wednesday was caused by an overloaded circuit, according to a Campbellsville/Taylor County Fire Department press release.
Fifteen firefighters responded with one truck to the structure fire at 117 Davis St. at 1:50 a.m. Upon arrival, firefighters saw smoke coming from the home and found Jimmy Weston inside asleep. Weston exited the home without assistance and did not require treatment.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the KY News Journal, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.