South Central Avenue was closed for about two hours Monday morning following a gas spill at Gas-N-Go.
About 30 gallons of gasoline leaked onto the side of South Central Avenue, said Campbellsville Fire Chief Allen Johnson.
According to Johnson, someone left a gas nozzle on the ground, locked in the "on" position. When an employee activated the pumps while opening the store Monday morning, gas pumped into the store lot and about 200 feet down the side of South Central Avenue.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the KY News Journal, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning KY News Journal and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.