The following businesses were inspected by the Lake Cumberland District Health Department using the scale below.
• 85 to 100, pass inspection.
• 70 to 84, business must be reinspected within 30 days.
• Less than 70, a suspension of permit notice is sent to owner; if owner doesn't reply within 10 days, the permit will be revoked and the business will be closed.
• • •
• Mad Sam’s of Richardson Road in Campbellsville received a health code score of 99, citing one violation. Food dispensing utensils were improperly stored during pauses in use.
• Emerald Isle's Resort & Marina of County Park Road in Campbellsville received a food health code score of 99 and a retail health code score of 100, citing one violation. Water damaged ceiling tiles were found in kitchen and an air conditioner unit was dusty.
• Kathy's Catering of East Main Street in Campbellsville received a health code score of 98, citing two violations. Floor covering was in poor repair and walls behind a stove and at a three-compartment sink were in poor repair.