The results of Campbellsville Kiwanis Club's first Donut Dash have been released.
The club hosted the dash last Saturday to raise money for its Coats for Kids program, which provides coats for children who might be unable to afford them. The fundraiser raised $2,097.
For every donut eaten during the race, two minutes were subtracted from the participant's final time.
Terry Holmes was the overall winner and was named the Donut Dash champion.
Winners of the dash, which was a 5K run or 1-mile walk, are as follows.
• Fifteen and younger, male - Wesley Reynolds, first place.
• Fifteen and older male - Stephen Girard, first place; and Cole Torbert, second.
• Most donuts eaten, male - Cole Torbert.
• Fifteen and younger, female - Graci Crews, first place; and Lauren McQuaide, second.
• Fifteen and older, female - Kathy Fain, first place; and Sandy Girard, second.
• Most donuts eaten, female - Sharon Beltz.
• Ages 20 to 30 - Macon Smith, first place; Neil Hooper, second.
• Ages 31 to 40 - Phillip Hayes, first place.
• Ages 41 to 49 - Terry Holmes, first place; David Fain, second.
• Ages 50 to 59 - Harper Smith, first place.
• Ages 60 and older - Howard Humble, first place.
• Most donuts eaten - Terry Holmes, with nine.
• Male overall winner - Terry Holmes.
• Ages 14 and younger - Abbey Witham, first place.
• Ages 31 to 40 - Christy Quinn, first place; Monnie Spalding, second.
• Ages 41 to 49 - Sherry Sanford, first place.
• Ages 50 to 59 - Charlene Dodson, first place; Jackie Bowen, second.
• Most donuts eaten - Charlene Dodson, with five.
• Female overall winner - Charlene Dodson.