Faculty and staff members at Campbellsville University celebrated their years of service at the 31st annual recognition service recently.
The following were recognized at the service.
• Thirty years - Joe Foster, assistant professor of business and economics.
• Twenty-five years - Dr. Damon Eubank, chair of the Division of Social Science and professor of history.
• Twenty years - Dottie Davis, assistant professor of education; Dr. Darlene Eastridge, dean of the Carver School of Social Work and professor of social work; the Rev. Ed Pavy Sr., director of campus ministries; Jill C. Roberts, assistant professor of accounting; and Dr. Ted G. Taylor, director of the Big Maroon Club.
• Fifteen years - Jack A. Beard, groundskeeper; Debra W. Carter, Carter School of Social Work director of recruitment and community relations and assistant professor of social work; Dr. Michael V. Carter, president; Sheila Douglas, secretary to the vice president for church and external relations; Marion T. Hall, director of special projects; Dr. J. Dwayne Howell, professor of Old Testament and Hebrew; Benji Kelly, vice president of development; Christy Spurling, student loan coordinator.
• Ten years - Lori England, custodian; Karen G. Fawcett, secretary for athletics/aquatics center coordinator; Rollin L. Gentry, serviceman; Anne C. Gibbs, secretary for the School of Music; Dr. Donna R. Hedgepath, dean of the School of Education and assistant professor of education; Alvin W. Humphress, serviceman team leader; Franky L. James, head men's wrestling coach; Dr. Richie Kessler, associate professor of biology/environmental studies program coordinator; Kenny Lawson, coordinator of transfer recruiting; Scott Necessary, director of dual credit/assistant to the vice president of admissions, James Nichols, assistant athletic trainer; Brenda Porter, custodian; Dr. Billy Stout, professor of special education; and Dr. Scott Wiggington, professor of pastoral ministries and counseling.
• Five years - Elvin "Elby" Alfaro, landscape crew leader; Dr. Russell B. Barclay, visiting professor in public relations; Natalie R. Burdette, director of annual giving; Katie H. Carpenter, admissions counselor; William E. "Bill" Cassell, assistant professor of criminal justice; Meagan L. Davidson, director of learning commons; Christopher W. "Chris" Davis, serviceman; Dr. Joseph E. Early Jr., assistant professor of theology;
Andrew N. Franklin, director of residence life; Dale M. Furkin, instructor in English; W. Todd Gupton, groundskeeper/caretaker for Clay Hill Memorial Forest, Joan White Howell Environmental Education Center and The Hoffman House/property; Venita J. Hooper, secretary for the Office of Academic Affairs; Dr. Thomas R. Jeffrey, instructional technologist and assistant professor; Ashlee L. Matney, instructor in mathematics; J. Chris Megginson, director of sports information; Dr. C. Ann Moore, associate professor of business; Dr. Matthew E. "Matt" Oliver, assistant professor of English; Davie M. Reneau, associate professor of art; Fred D. Smith, groundskeeper/landscaper; Dr. H. Keith Spears, vice president for graduate and professional studies; Michael Ryan Stotler, post office clerk/afternoon supervisor; Dr. Glen E. Taul, archivist; Terry W. VanMeter, director of personnel services; Dr. Robert J. "Bob" Wade, dean of the School of Nursing and assistant professor of nursing; and Amy M. Zink, head volleyball coach.