- Special Sections
- Public Notices
We moved to Campbellsville in 1954 and opened Winn’s Store for Men. We have had 57 wonderful years here.
We will be moving to 1206 Melanie Court in Lawrenceburg, to be close to our family, Julie and Jeff Eaton.
We have always enjoyed the News-Journal and will continue to subscribe so we can keep up with our Campbellsville friends. Campbellsville has been good to us, so thanks for the memories.
Mary Alice and Ted Winn