- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "Circuit Court Action" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Taylor Circuit Court Judge Dan Kelly's Aug. 20 Docket:
• Jessica D. Swartz, 32, of 107 Cedar St. in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to first-degree possession of a controlled substance, granted a three-year pretrial diversion, to be sentenced to serve two years in prison if fails terms, final disposition Aug. 23, 2016; pleaded guilty to possession of drug supplies, sentenced to two years' probation.
• William Scott Wethington, 52, of 58 Joe Kerr Road in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to growing more than five marijuana plants, granted a five-year pretrial diversion, to be sentenced to serve two years in prison if fails terms, ordered to pay $1,000 fine, final disposition Aug. 21, 2018; pleaded guilty to selling less than 8 ounces of marijuana, possession of drug supplies and possession of marijuana, sentenced to two years' probation.
Taylor Circuit Court Judge Dan Kelly's Sept. 3 Docket:
• James W. Corbin, 45, of 906 Pike View Road in Greensburg, pleaded guilty to first-degree wanton endangerment, amended down from second-degree assault, and third-degree criminal mischief, granted five-year pretrial diversion, to be sentenced to serve five years in prison if fails terms, ordered to pay restitution, final disposition set for Sept. 4, 2018; pleaded guilty to DUI, ordered to pay $500 fine, attend alcohol program and have license suspended for 90 days.
• Larhonda Dunlap, 41, of 208 Fairview Drive in Campbellsville, sentenced to five years' probation on charge of theft by failure to make required disposition of property, ordered to pay $1,181.29 in restitution.
• Kevin Wayne Herbig, 40, of 3192 Old Lebanon Road in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to making false statement to obtain increase of more than $100 in benefits, sentenced to five years in prison to be served at the same time as a Hardin County sentence, ordered to pay $1,581 in restitution.
• Derek Salyers, 25, of 824 Farmers Ridge Road in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to nine counts of second-degree criminal possession of forged checks, prosecutor recommends five year's probation and orders to serve 180 days in jail as alternative sentence, with credit given for 137 days already served and at the same time as a Marion County sentence but after completing a Taylor County sentence, and to pay $935 in restitution, formal sentencing set for Oct. 1; charge of being a being a second-degree persistent felony offender dismissed; three-year pretrial diversion revoked in other case for pleading guilty to new charges, was to be sentenced to three years in prison on charge of receiving more than $500 but less than $10,000 in stolen property pleaded guilty to in November 2010 if failed terms, sentencing set for Oct. 1.