- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "Circuit Court Action" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
On Taylor Circuit Court Judge Allan Bertram's Aug. 4 docket:
- Luther R. Barnett, 54, of 2214 Osage in Louisville, pleaded guilty in two separate cases to flagrant non-support and first-degree bail jumping, prosecutor recommends five years' probation, 60 days in jail and an order to pay child support, sentencing set for Sept. 8.
- Timothy Ray Davis, 22, of 218 McNary St. in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to second-degree assault, amended from first-degree charge, and first-degree wanton endangerment, prosecutor recommends restitution, five years' probation or serve 365 days in jail if Michigan officials do not accept probation sentence, sentencing set for Sept. 29.
- Gretchen Leah Edwards, 22, of 35 Anna Court in Campbellsville, granted five-year pretrial diversion on charge of second-degree selling buprenorphine pleaded guilty to in July, ordered to pay $350 in restitution to the Campbellsville Police Department Drug Elimination Fund and serve two years in prison if diversion terms failed, final disposition set for Aug. 5, 2014.
- Stephanie Dawn Luttrell, 37, of 100 Broughton Hill, Apt. 10, in Liberty, pleaded guilty to being a second-degree persistent felony offender and possession of drug supplies, her second offense, sentenced to five years' probation to be served at the same time as a Casey County sentence, prosecutor recommends Drug Court.
- Richard L. McDonald, 35, of 3840 Barney School Road in Campbellsville, sentenced to two years' probation on charges of terroristic threatening and DUI, pleaded guilty in July, ordered to pay $200 fine, 90-day alcohol and drug education course, license suspended for 90 days; three-year pretrial diversion on charge of first-degree stalking pleaded guilty to in July, to serve two years in prison if fails terms of diversion, final disposition set for Aug. 7, 2012.
- Anita M. Stone, 34, of 301 Kerr St. in Campbellsville, charge of second-degree selling codeine dismissed with leave to reinstate, defendant stipulated probable cause for arrest.