- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "Circuit Court Action" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Senior Status Judge Doughlas M. George's Sept. 8 docket:
- Jeffrey Dale Karr, 54, of 341 Beechwood Drive in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty in four separate cases to identity theft, theft of mail matter and nine counts of second-degree criminal possession of forged checks, sentenced to serve three years in prison, credit given for 77 days, shock probation to be granted after serving 365 days, ordered to pay restitution; three counts of being a first-degree persistent felony offender dismissed; probation revoked in separate case, sentenced to serve five years in prison after completes three-year sentence.
- Erica Beth Kiskaden Underwood, 28, of 2570 W. Saloma Road in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to first-degree wanton endangerment, prosecutor recommends five years' probation and completion of the drug court program, sentencing is Oct. 13.
- Dale R. Fields, 49, of 59 Cain Road in Liberty, pleaded guilty to second-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance not in its original container, sentenced to two years' probation; charges of tampering with physical evidence, possession of drug supplies, second or subsequent offense, and being a second-degree persistent felony offender dismissed.
- Eddie Dean Mills, 39, of 213 Greenbriar Court in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to possession of drug supplies, sentenced to two years' probation; charge of first-degree possession of a controlled substance dismissed.
- Paula Lynn Taylor, 31, of 702 David St. in Campbellsville, completed four-year diversion granted in September 2005, charges of first-degree criminal mischief and third-degree criminal trespass dismissed.