- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "Circuit Court Action" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Records filed by Taylor Circuit Court Judge Allan Bertram on Oct. 16:
• Kelly Russell Legg II, 28, of 2950 Sanders Church Road in Uhrichsville, Ohio, pleaded guilty on Feb. 15 to flagrant nonsupport, granted five-year pretrial diversion, to be sentenced to serve five years in prison if fails terms, and ordered to pay child support, final disposition Feb. 6, 2018.
• Crystal D. Gilbert Lee, 30, of 1298 Smith Chapel Road in Campbellsville, charges of selling more than 8 ounces but less than 5 pounds of marijuana dismissed on Feb. 8, 2011, without prejudice with probable cause stipulated, because of a clerical error.
• Charles Anthony Yantis, 38, of 345 Bell Hollow Road in Lebanon, pleaded guilty on Aug. 20 to flagrant nonsupport, sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to serve 90 days as an alternative sentence, with credit given for 51 days already served, to serve 49 days in jail; charge of being a second-degree persistent felony offender dismissed on Aug. 20.
• Bobby L. King, 33, of 2628 Pennacook Road, Apt. A1, in Louisville, charge of theft by deception more than $300 dismissed on Sept. 21, 2010, defendant was prosecuted in Meade County on same charge.
• Jonathon Scott Salley aka Sallee, 25, of HC 66 Box 1977 in Fawbush, pleaded guilty on Aug. 20 to theft by unlawful taking more than $500, amended down from second-degree robbery, granted five-year pretrial diversion, to be sentenced to serve five years in prison if fails terms, ordered to not have contact with victim or where the robbery took place, final disposition Aug. 21, 2018.