- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of the Central Kentucky News-Journal to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies. Names appearing in "Circuit Court Action" are published without exception, to preserve the fairness and impartiality of the CKNJ and as a news service to our readers.
Taylor Circuit Court Judge Dan Kelly's docket:
- Benjamin Wayne Begley, 28, of 3975 Raikes Hill Spur in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, prosecutor recommends five years' probation and order to pay $1,000 fine, sentencing set for July 20.
- Kim D. Curry, 50, of 114 Arbor Lane in Campbellsville, completed terms of diversion granted in 2006, charge of tampering with physical evidence dismissed.
- Tanya Lynn Ford, 33, of 221 Risen Ave. in Campbellsville, completed terms of diversion granted in 2005, 21 counts of second-degree criminal possession of forged checks dismissed.
- Mary Alicia Garmon, 33, of 159 Garmon Road in Columbia, pleaded guilty to 20 counts of theft by unlawful taking more than $300, sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to pay $1,000 fine and $76,500 in restitution.
- Gary Alan Paris, 46, of 703 W. Main St. in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty in four separate cases to theft by deception more than $300, first-degree selling a controlled substance, second-degree criminal possession of a forged check and second-degree selling a controlled substance, amended from a first-degree charge, prosecutor recommends 15 years in prison, served at the same time as a sentence in a Green County case and $700 in restitution to the Campbellsville Police Department, $324 in restitution to Campbellsville Firestone and $510 in restitution to CPD Drug Elimination Fund, sentencing set for July 20.
- Darrell G. Smothers Jr., 20, of 1240 Tatum Lane in Lebanon, pleaded guilty to first-degree wanton endangerment, amended from first-degree assault, granted three-year pretrial diversion, to serve three years in prison if fails terms, case set for review June 4, 2013.
- Danny C. Strong, 32, of 606 David St. in Campbellsville, pleaded guilty to second-degree assault, prosecutor recommends a year in jail, five years' probation, order to pay $1,000 fine and to have no contact with victim, sentencing set for July 6.
- Timothy Vinyard Jr., 27, of 363 Buster Pike in Harrodsburg, pleaded guilty to flagrant non-support, sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to pay back child support.