- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It's an opportunity to see inside some of Campbellsville's most beautiful homes. Whether the homes are large or small, with simple decor or lavish furnishings, each will have something special to offer viewers this Christmas season.
Campbellsville Woman's Club will host the annual Christmas Home Tour this Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m. The event serves as the club's main fundraiser for scholarships for two local students. President Roberta Moore says she would like for the club to be able to offer four scholarships.
Homes scheduled for Sunday's tour are:
- Otto and Pam Tennant's home, 725 Lebanon Ave. The Tennant home was a favorite on the tour a couple years ago and is back this year. The home offers traditional decor in most every room.
- David Hedrick's home, 507 Lebanon Ave. Hedrick will delight guests by performing on his piano in the home's foyer. Natural decor will be featured.
- Chuck and Chris Greenman's home, located at 110 Summit Drive. Guests will see an enormous snowman collection gathered during the Greenman's many travels.
- Jackson Quarters, a log home located at the former Cardinal Park on Old Lebanon Road, will be serving hot cider and gingerbread. Each room will be decorated in a special Christmas theme.
- Tommy and Paula Wilson's houseboat, Always 5 O'Clock, located at Green River Marina.
Tickets, which cost $8 each, will be available for purchase at any of the tour locations.
- Social Writer Neila Schuhmann can be reached at 465-8111 Ext. 224 or by e-mail at email@example.com.